Saturday, September 13, 2008

a bit of this and that

Since finishing my last quilt I haven't really accomplished much. I made some small stars with a border - I have no idea where this project is going.



I also got started on this snowman pattern.
And I finally found a store selling Moda's Prairie Paisley line of fabric. I was very excited and bought a bunch of small pieces and some bigger bits too. I have been looking for this line all summer. I came very close to ordering it online but having never done that before I was a bit scared to try. I'm glad to have finally found it close to home. What I really want to do is get handquilting again. I know there is a UFO or 2 that I could get going on - I just need to find a big enough block of time to thread baste something.

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last post :)

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought you would like the last picture in this post: http://quiltingchatter.blogspot.com/2008/09/moving-right-along.html